Sunday, July 1, 2012

Monthly Card Challenge

Hi again!
 Since I'd been M.I.A for the last 8 months, I thought I would catch you up on my creative endeavours in that time. I have been taking part in a monthly Card Challenge that my friend, Lisa, is running this year. We started in March and have just completed June's card. I already have my July card pack and am cooking up some ideas to use for my Christmas in July card. Here's some pics of my cards so far....
 March - Easter theme...I won this one!!!
 April - Mothers Day...Colouring in the flower image and buttons...
 May - Male theme...Colouring the car image and metal embellishments...
June - Dragonfly/Pink, White & Black theme...we had to use at least one of the dragonflies supplied...so I used 'em all :o)
July - Christmas (we must separate the greeting and tree image on this one)...mmmm, what to do.... I'm sure it'll come to me!!
If you'd like to join in the fun, you can like Lisa's Facebook page and request a pack. It's $5 a month which goes towards the materials & prize (different each month + free entry into the next months challenge if you win). Please note that the preferred products for this challenge are Kaszazz but this is not a strict rule. If you have Kaszazz tools/embellishments or stamps, absolutely use them! Voting is 'liking' the preferred card on Lisa's page after she puts them up at the end of the month. You can also see all the past entries for the previous months challenges on Lisa's page too. Have a look - you might just get some great ideas!
I'll add my creation at the start of next month (after voting has been completed).
Hope these have given you some inspiration!
Cheers,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser