Tuesday, July 3, 2012

It's Masculine Monday!

Hello!  Just thought I'd pop in to share my version of this Make and Take Card by Glenys Vivian, another talented Kaszazz consultant.





Since I don't have the Old Car or Cogs Uncut stamp set or the Script Background stamp, I improvised by using the Time Reversed embossing folder, the Train stamp as well as the Reason, Season, Lifetime stamp. I also added a few of our new Cog embellishments to finish it off.
What do you think? A fair trade for all the things I didn't have, I think! I also have another card like this that I need to finish. I added some twine and a clock face to that one so I'll share that one next time.
Stay tuned!!
Cheers,

1 comment:

Christine Arthars said...

Love these Fi .My mojo has left the country I think

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser