Monday, July 11, 2011

Some May New Products Projects....

Hello there! Something to share today besides the latest promotions...
These projects were all created using new stamps, dies and papers from Kaszazz. The top scrapbook layout is 2 Hour Workshop - Creating Yourself Page and Pockets (created by talented Kaszazz Consultant Cheryl Devlin) you can learn to create at your own Kaszazz Customer Event - just call me to book your date!!!
I did this layout at the May Team Training Day (TTD) and finished it off at home after I printed the photos that my lovely friend Lisa had taken for us. The flowers on the right page were created with the Super Flower punch and the Super Daisy Punch to punch the "notch" at the end of each petal. A great alternative for creating Sakura flowers (on the left page) if you don't have the die &/or a die cutting machine.











 I created the following cards with the scrap paper, card and stamped images that were leftover from creating the pages and Make & Take Card (also made at TTD)...
 

 I received my Free New Products Sample Pack (FNPSP) at the TTD - you get one when you achieve active status for each month of the four month block of sales. Anyway, if you want to know more about that, just drop me a line or give me a call!!
 In the FNPSP was the Asian Botanicals Card Art stamp which is just gorgeous!! I used it to create these two cards and the candle and box ...



 Flowers on the box were created using the "Mother of Pearl technique" as seen in this blog. Thanks to the Operators at Stamping 411 for sharing this great technique!
The Gloss Demo and floral embossed cards, gift bag and Make & Take Tag are all projects created with the May New Products. These projects have been created by Kaszazz consultants (and me!) to show you at a Make & Take Demonstration at your home (or mine!) You can view the May New Products Flier here. If there's anything you like, please let me know and I can place an order for you.




























































Well, that's all for now! That should give you plenty to look at and hopefully be inspired by until I can share some more!

There's some more projects I've been working on that I'm considering writing up so I might show you a sneak peek of those another time :o)

See ya soon,
Cheers,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser