Sunday, July 10, 2011

My blog's been chosen!

Hi there!
Tonight I received an email to say my blog has been chosen to be featured on a website called Blog Awards. I'm grateful and excited to know that my blog is being read and visited by some people and maybe this will be a chance to 'spread my blogging wings' and have it more widely read.
I haven't blogged in a while as I have been getting my self back together after losing my Nana at the end of May. I had never really lost anyone close to me before, so I have found it difficult to get back into a routine along with living with PND since October/November last year. I'm getting help and working through coping with life & all of it's challenges with 2 little ones to love and look after. Thankfully I have a very supportive husband, family and friends who help A LOT!! Thanks so much!!!

I've been doing a little bit of craft lately and have a few things to show so please come back tomorrow for pics of some cards I've made.

Thanks so much for visiting!
Cheers,

4 comments:

Kelly G said...

Congrats Fi! Well Done!
Sorry to hear about losing your Nan - it's not easy and only time will heal all those wounds. As for PND - that is a day by day thing - so from one sufferer to another - Chin up and take small steps. Hugs Kel

Debeez Designs said...

Hi Fi
I have just become a follower of your blog and my prayers and thoughts are with you in your journey of PND and losing a loved one - may you find the love and support of oved ones, inner strength and a crafting journey the pathway to success as i have too :) Please visit me too at http://debeez-designs.blogspot.com

Debeez Designs said...

Hi Fi
I have just become a follower of your blog and hope that with carting, friends and family you can find some strength and happiness after loss and PND. I shall look forward to viewing you work.

Debeez Designs said...

oh! and congrats on your win :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser