Sunday, May 8, 2011

Just playing...

Helloooooo! 
Was just playing with some scraps and such during the week and came up with these two cards. I used the Ezy Press for both is some way or other. The rosette on the Thank You card is a piece of Argyle/Stripes SB Paper cut with the Lace Border 2-in-1 cut & emboss die then scored at every scallop dip and pressed onto a circle to make the rosette. I used Emerald card as a base as well as Oatmeal card (leftover bits from the Treasure Chests in this post)  I sprayed the oatmeal card with Spun Sugar and Emerald Sprinkle Smooch Spritz to give it a glimmer to match the Soft Pine Satin Ribbon.

I think this card needs a little tweaking so I will add some buttons or pearls I think...?

 The next card is inspired by a past Clean & Simple Sketch
I used scraps from my craft table and a die from the Envelope Set and Circle Set to create the circular border. Some Sticky Pearls and a (non Kaszazz) key charm to embellish along with the Sentiment from the Love & Cherish set finish this card off nicely, I think.

That's my share for today! Will be back tomorrow with pics from my Mothers Day!
Cheers,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser