Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

Hi there all of you wonderful mums to kids and animals!
During the last week or so I have been making Mothers Day cards and presents for my mum & mum in law. I decided to make photo collages to put in frames for both mums as we have recently had family photos taken - more on those at a later stage. Thanks Lisa for doing the photo shoot! I love them all!
 Well, moving right along....
 The Oatmeal Owl card is for my mum made from scraps I had on my craft table from other projects. The ribbon is the new Antique White Satin Ribbon from the May pre release which is due out on the 16th of May. Can't wait to see what other goodies are new. Check out the pre-release flier under the New Releases tab at the top of my blog for some of the goodies already released and available now! Loving all the new Satin Ribbons!!
This is a little album card featuring some of the family photos we have just had taken by my talented friend Lisa. She also makes t-shirts, clothes, shoes and softie toys for babies and kids. Find her on Facebook under Lisa Ralston Design and check out the gorgeous little girl in the strawberry t-shirt!!! Yeah, I know I'm biased! If I didn't think my own child was beautiful, wouldn't that be wrong?!?



Anyhoo,  this album card is kinda like a brag book and a Mother's Day card all-in-one! It's for my hubby's mum to put in her handbag to take away and show her friends and other family pics of us and her grand daughters. Hope she'll like it. What do you think?!?
I used quite a few rubons from various packs for this little number. You know how you only use a few or only a couple for a certain project, then you've got the rest of the pack just lingering in your stash, opened & ready to be used for something else... In fact, the card base - already folded into the mini album - and most of the embellishments used on this were bits and pieces I had in my stash or on my craft table screaming to be used for something special to be used on!!! My mum in law loves pink so it seemed only fitting that they go on a creation for her!

Just a couple more cards to share today - told you I had  HEAPS to share!

Posting in process for that one.... see you soon!
Cheers,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser