Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Awesome New Products!

Check out these great new product released by Kaszazz on May 20th. Yep, I know! I'm a bit slow on the uptake here but better late than never, right!!
Click on the flier pic to view the 3D flipper version featuring all the awesome new goodies.
I attended Team Training Day in Sunbury, thanks to consultant Liz Hornby on the Saturday before the Product Release and got to play with some of the new goodies.
Here's what we made along with some of the great products we got to take home.
If you would like to have a play with these goodies, let me know and I can organise a play day where I can demonstrate a couple of projects and you get to make a project to take home.
In fact, I am hosting a "Creative Fun with Friends" event at my house on Sunday the 23rd of June from 2pm till 5pm. I'd love you (and a friend or 2 if they're interested) to come along and play with some new products & maybe learn some new techniques.
Let me know if you can make it by Friday the 21st June so I can cater for everyone with craft goodies and food.
I will have a Lucky Door Prize on the day as well as everyone who orders over $60 in products gets a 10%  discount on the day.
A Booking Bonus (in addition to $10 of free product) is a FREE gift from me to say Thank You.
What are you waiting for? Pop it in your diary, give me a call to R.S.V.P (I'll give you the address and directions at this time) and I'll see you on the 23rd June at 2 pm. I'm looking forward to creating with you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser