Saturday, June 4, 2011

Gone but definitely not forgotten...

Hello there, thanks for dropping by!
I want to share with you an album I did for my Nan, who at the age of 94 passed away this last Monday. I actually created the pages and cover for this album for Nan's 90th Birthday which we celebrated with her almost 5 years ago. I wanted to document her family life and my feelings for her as my grandmother. She was truly an incredible woman and I hope you will get a sense of this from the pages you see here...
She now rests peacefully with Our Lord in Heaven. My family and all of her friends will miss her kindness and great sense of humour so much. We always looked forward to having a cuppa and catchup with Nan when we visited Hamilton, my hometown. Her hedgehog was second to none!!











NB: I used a lot of paper and embellishments that I had in my stash that are NOT Kaszazz products for this album.
Again, thanks for looking...
Cheers,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser