Sunday, May 15, 2011

Our Birds Win!!

Hi again! 
Team Training Day time is here again which means exciting new products to see and play with!!
Three times a year, Kaszazz consultants get together at a Training Day at which New Products are released for consultants (and potential consultants) to 'ooh and aah' over before they are released to the general public which will be tomorrow (Monday 16th May)!!  
This time we got to create these beautiful Asian inspired cards and pillow box as well as a Page & Pocket Scrapbook Layout (pics to follow when I finish my layout...). Both beautiful projects and lots of fun to put together! Gorgeous stamps!!
Each Team Training Day Kaszazz puts out a challenge competition for all consultants to get creative with our current range and specific product - this time it was any one of our 3 button packs - Funky, Pastel or Earth Tones. I chose the Earth Tones buttons to go with my Castaway Bird cards. There's a Twisted Easel, Spinning Wheel Easel Card (inspired by Cheryl's blog) and a Gate Fold card all with different birds using different techniques to create each card along with the Castaway SB Papers. Can you believe I won 1st Prize for my entry of these cards! I am soooo chuffed and grateful to all those who voted for my creations. Thanks has to go to Cheryl - for the inspiration of the Spinning wheel card! Go and check out her blog and other beautiful creations :o)


 The cards and compendium below were created by my great friend and direct upline, the very clever Corinna Agius. They earned Corie 3rd prize - YAY!! Soooo cute!
Thanks to Elizabeth Hornby for having us at her Training Day in Sunbury. Great job and great food!!
Got lots of creating to do now with the stamps I won and received in my TTD pack as well as my Free New Products Pack (for being an active consultant every month of the last 4 month block).
Come back and visit soon!!
Cheers,

1 comment:

alethea said...

Congrats on your win Fi!!! Cards look fantastic!!Sounds like you had a great day!!! hugs xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser